I'm trying to sync my Q10 with my outlook account as my Q10 has many duplicate contacts.

When i attempt to sync, i receive an error message that there are many conflictions with the field "Attachment Hash" but i cannot see which contacts have conflictions as the window is misaligned.

You can see how the left hand side column is hiding the first half of the contact and is making it impossible to see who it is. It is also not possible to scroll left or right in this column.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?
    Attached Thumbnails Cannot view confliction information on data sync in blackberry link-untitled.png  
    07-07-15 05:59 PM
    When i attempt to sync, i receive an error message that there are many conflictions with the field "Attachment Hash"
    I got those conflicts when I synced my Z10's contacts against my Outlook address book. Even though such conflicts are senseless, I simply accepted the updates. Otherwise, the next time I synced, those same conflicts would be identified again.
    Last edited by eywong; 07-08-15 at 12:42 AM.
    07-07-15 06:43 PM
    I've had similar problems before. Very frustrating! You'd think syncing would be bullet-proof between BlackBerry and Microsoft Outlook. (Never had sync problems with my Palm Pilot.)
    07-09-15 11:51 PM