Hi...

I upgraded my Curve 8310 to OS v.4.5.0.81 a while ago and from that point on, the Desktop Manager (v. 4.7.0.37) has refused to synch my contacts with my PC. I am using Vista, by the way. Each time I attempt it, it tells me that it successfully reads and processes both the device and Windows address books. Then, it presents the "conflict resolution" page. There seems to be conflict with the photos attached to the contacts in the device address book. Regardless of which of the options I choose to try and resolve it, the process begins hopefully and then shows "connector specific error" at about 1/3 of the way through the list. At that point, the process is canceled and I return to the main screen of the DM without a completed synchronization. Its extremely frustrating, as you can imagine. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated!!!
    06-15-09 10:07 PM
    Try uninstalling DM 4.7 and download/install 4.6 and see if you still have a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 01:54 AM
    Thanks for the tip! Everything is synching nicely now. This site is the best!!
    06-16-09 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD