Hi,
    my bold doesnt seem to be able to connect to my desktop software. Even if i turn on mass storage, my phone isn't recognized by the desktop software at all.
    I just updated to the latest version, but still doesn't work.
    please help.
    09-14-10 09:48 PM
    try to uinstall and install original version of desktop manager..
    09-14-10 10:11 PM
    Are you connecting with USB or bluetooth? Pc or Mac? What version of DM are you running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-10 11:21 PM
    When you use Desktop Manager, you need to have Mass Storage Mode on your BlackBerry disabled.

Mass Storage Mode is for use when dragging and dropping files using Windows Explorer.
    09-14-10 11:34 PM
    When you use Desktop Manager, you need to have Mass Storage Mode on your BlackBerry disabled.

Mass Storage Mode is for use when dragging and dropping files using Windows Explorer.
    Not so, I have mine enabled all the time and I haven't had a problem when connecting to desktop manager to do backup/sync/upgrade OS's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-10 01:24 AM
    I had this problem a while back as well. The phones are meant to be connected to a full power usb port. Sometimes (as was my case) the usb ports on the front of computers are not full power and wont recognize teh phone. Im sure someone could come on and throw some better computer explanation, but just try connecting it to the back of the computer usb port.

And no, it does not matter if it is in mass storage mode. I use mine that way all the time when I connect.
    09-15-10 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD