I really want to rearrange my icons and applications. It would take forever if I have to do them one at a time on the BB itself.

I couldnt find a way to do it on the desktop manager - or can you?

Is there an easier way ?!
    04-12-09 07:40 PM
    nope

i also wish i could edit my contacts from the desktop manager

itd be sweet if when you have the phone docked to the computer if texts/etc showed up on the computer too
    04-12-09 07:44 PM
    nope

i also wish i could edit my contacts from the desktop manager
    I don't get it. Do you use a program to sync your contacts. For example, I use outlook to sync my contacts, calendar, tasks and memos. I can do all my contact editing in outlook then just hook my Storm up to DM and sync. All changes updated on the storm. Is this what you were looking for?
    04-12-09 08:50 PM
    Google sync is a good chose also
    04-12-09 08:53 PM
    I don't get it. Do you use a program to sync your contacts. For example, I use outlook to sync my contacts, calendar, tasks and memos. I can do all my contact editing in outlook then just hook my Storm up to DM and sync. All changes updated on the storm. Is this what you were looking for?
    i dont sync my contacts, i mostly have phone numbers in my storm, not that many email addresses

so like, i wanna take all my old contacts that i transferred from my razr to my storm and add last names etc but it seems like a pain
    04-12-09 09:31 PM
    i dont sync my contacts, i mostly have phone numbers in my storm, not that many email addresses

so like, i wanna take all my old contacts that i transferred from my razr to my storm and add last names etc but it seems like a pain
    You might want to give outlook ($) or google (free) a try. Once you start putting the info into either prgram you will end up putting Addresses, email, birthdays, multiple phone numbers and other crap in and syncing to your phone.

ALSO you can sync in both directions, so that the contacts you have on the Storm already (if you already copied from your Razer) will appear on the computer ready to be edited.
    Last edited by MarcSt; 04-12-09 at 09:59 PM.
    04-12-09 09:57 PM
    i'll check that out. thanks!
    04-13-09 10:42 PM
    sync is your friend...way easier to manage contacts, and its good to have in case something happens to your device...serves same function as backup assistant, but it isn't OTA...
    04-13-09 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD