just downloaded the newest version of link for mac. I'm running the latest official version of BB10 on my z10 stl 100-3 and RFA hasn't worked since the first day I got the phone about 4 months ago. Whatever version of link that was at the time RFA worked but then suddenly stopped and has worked for one day for about 2 hours since then. it's a real pain to have such a great feature of the phone not working. if bb wants to succeed they need to have this working flawlessly....
    Come on Blackberry, fix this issue for good!!
    12-04-13 06:45 AM
    I have only experienced intermittent problems since getting a Z10 100-3 about 8 months ago. I have had great success on 10.2.1.1055, but it was fine on 10.2.0.1803 as well.

Every so often, if it fails to connect, I will have to toggle off blackberry link on the device, then switch to airplane mode and then reverse the process and it resets my rfa connections. I use rfa every day connected to an office and home server.

The only problem I have is the mysterious phantom computers showing as paired on my device. I am guessing that the issue originates on my end from some other computers, defunct, that have been associated with my BBID in the past. Don't know for sure.
    12-04-13 08:00 AM
    RFA has been hit or miss with me too and now the only computer that will show up in the paired device area is Desktop-51DC. I have no idea where or whose computer this is. My laptop doesn't even show up on the list even though all settings are correct on my Z and in Link on my laptop. I'm running .1055 too.
    12-07-13 06:05 PM