Hey Guys,

I'm pretty new to the forums, and blackberries (sort of...) and I decided that, in all my exponential love for these devices, I would start a blog that would cover the missing link for mac and blackberry users (or as I call them, macberriers). Right now, it's simply hosted on WP, but I should have an actual site with a pretty solid design up within the next month or so. The thing is- it would be pretty boring if it was just me posting, so- I thought it would be great if it was more of a public blog rather than single person. Until I get the regular site hosted and security/account issues updated, it would be awesome of you guys would send me blog posts I could post (if you wanted to). I'll put the author (you) at the bottom (your to-be username) so you get the credit for what you type.

I'm looking for anything related to macberry stuff. Basically, anything you can think of. I do individual updates on mac stuff as well as blackberry stuff, but anything related to the pairing is also encouraged. Got a tip/cool find? Send me something through PM. A tutorial? Even better! If you guys think this would be cool, I'm all for it. You guys are a great community. So anyways:

Happy Macberrying and let me know if you wanna help/join/post.
    11-29-08 02:48 AM
    As a fellow Mac guy, I want to say good luck with that. The Mac does not feel the love from RIM IMHO.
    11-29-08 08:07 AM
    I know it doesn't. Which is why I'm trying to give it some
    11-29-08 01:59 PM
    A long time mac and bb user here, it would be great to see such a site.
    11-29-08 02:44 PM
    Glad to hear. I'll put some good effort into it then

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD