I am not able to get my calendar on my BB sync with my Outlook calendar. This is a relatively new problem, over the last couple of months. Before that, it worked file. I have pulled the battery. I have reset and then reset up the sync. When the sync routine runs, calendar does not even come up! I had facebook on the bb and have removed it. Any help would be appreciated! It is a 8330 curve.
    09-08-09 05:33 PM
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...y-sync-outlook

Here is the link for the how to. I am sure you have already gone thru this.
    09-08-09 05:45 PM
    I am not able to get my calendar on my BB sync with my Outlook calendar. This is a relatively new problem, over the last couple of months. Before that, it worked file. I have pulled the battery. I have reset and then reset up the sync. When the sync routine runs, calendar does not even come up! I had facebook on the bb and have removed it. Any help would be appreciated! It is a 8330 curve.
    Same here. Have a BB Storm, 9530, just noticed it today. Always worked before.

Trying to figure it out now.
    09-15-09 02:48 PM
    I am unable to sync with Outlook at all! When attempting to step up the sync for calendar, memos, addresses & tasks only addresses will sync and only with Outlook Express! The other categories say no data is present and the boxes won't check. Help?
    09-15-09 03:02 PM
    I noticed that the Facebook App configuration had access to BB contact information ticked off- don't remember setting it that way - and so was the "calendar" - found that odd, unless it automatically set it up like that upon installing the Facebook application.

Deleted Facebook via the Options > Applications menu. Did that because unlike other applications upon highlighting the particular application you can press 'menu' and click on 'delete'. Tried that with the Facebook application, there wasn't a 'delete' option.

After Facebook was deleted, rebooted / restarted Blackberry - Calendar Sync works once again.

Hope this helps.
    09-15-09 03:33 PM
    I noticed that the Facebook App configuration had access to BB contact information ticked off- don't remember setting it that way - and so was the "calendar" - found that odd, unless it automatically set it up like that upon installing the Facebook application.

Deleted Facebook via the Options > Applications menu. Did that because unlike other applications upon highlighting the particular application you can press 'menu' and click on 'delete'. Tried that with the Facebook application, there wasn't a 'delete' option.

After Facebook was deleted, rebooted / restarted Blackberry - Calendar Sync works once again.

Hope this helps.
    Reinstalled Facebook App.

On your BB handheld - Click on 'options'
    Under "Connect your Facebook account with:"
    tick off Blackberry Calendar application

Tried re-syncing after reinstalling and making sure the above was ticked off - the Desktop Manager checks and syncs with the Calendar application.
    09-15-09 04:23 PM
    I have the same problem. I have a Blackberry Curve 8900 and Desktop Manager won't sync anything to outlook, no calendar, contacts or tasks. And I don't have Facebook installed so that is not the problem. It will sync the contacts with outlook express, but I don't use outlook express. Can anyone help me?
    09-30-09 08:20 AM
    I had this problem before and have it again now (but can't recall the exact solution). After much research last time, I found that the problem was with the Outlook database and not with BB Desktop Mgr. There is a MS tool to repair the database somewhere. It's external to Outlook.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/ou...758311033.aspx
    Last edited by sheldonbk; 10-01-09 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Added link to MS Outlook Repair Tool Info
    10-01-09 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD