Love Blend, but when I type there's often a twoish second delay for things to appear.

Very frustrating.

Any tips? Thanks.
    11-24-14 11:54 PM
    Nobody else has this issue?

I'd be surprised if it was my PC. Running a very fast solid state drive setup.
    11-26-14 01:24 AM
    Get a faster computer..(not just talking about your ssd)

Verzonden vanaf mijn BlackBerry Passport.
    11-26-14 02:49 AM
    My computer is extremely fast. It's not my computer.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 03:21 AM
    My computer is extremely fast. It's not my computer.

Posted via CB10
    Well if you already know the problem and answer why do you even ask?

so answer your question, no i don't have this issue.
    11-26-14 06:14 AM
    Not surprised you were banned, troll.
    12-03-14 10:50 PM
    Try deleting the program and re-install it? I have no idea.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 11:37 PM
    Love Blend, but when I type there's often a twoish second delay for things to appear.

Very frustrating.

Any tips? Thanks.
    Have you figured this out? Blend is very slow to load on both my computer and iPad as well. In addition, it signs out all the time (especially on my iPad--every time I leave the app and come back, it spends time signing back in)
    12-17-14 03:17 PM
    For me on windows 8.1, the typing is fine but it could get a little frozen sometimes and also when I send a message in sms, it takes a few seconds to finally send but on bbm it goes a bit quicker.

Z10 | 10.3.1.1154
    12-17-14 06:01 PM
    I have also noticed that blend causes my other programs to slow down like SolidWorks, particularly when opening files.
    12-18-14 11:00 AM
    It's not just you. Blend for both my mac and PC is also laggy. It lags in certain spots.

1) lags when typing. Type like 4 characters and then it lags for a period of time then catches up sometimes.
    2) lags when you send or receive sms texts... quite horribly
    3) lags when refreshing.

Happens when connected via wifi, mobile network, and USB. It wasn't as bad before the update. I think it tries to sync the phone and desktop too often and the latency cant keep up. Hope the next update comes out soon and improves on this. Blend as it is, is too laggy for me to use.

If anybody has any ideas let me know. I loved using it before the update.
    agent2x0r likes this.
    12-20-14 06:50 PM
    It's not just you. Blend for both my mac and PC is also laggy. It lags in certain spots.

1) lags when typing. Type like 4 characters and then it lags for a period of time then catches up sometimes.
    3) lags when refreshing.

Happens when connected via wifi, mobile network, and USB. It wasn't as bad before the update. I think it tries to sync the phone and desktop too often and the latency cant keep up. Hope the next update comes out soon and improves on this. Blend as it is, is too laggy for me to use.

I noticed it's laggy at times when texting. Hope an update will fix this

Posted via CB10
    agent2x0r likes this.
    12-20-14 09:10 PM
    Not sure if it makes a difference but I tried to use sachesi and flashed an older sys.fuse.bar for blend and then went on the website for bbworld to push a redownload of the updated bar. It seems to work better after doing this. There is still lag but it seems to refresh a little faster now. Give it a shot and see if it makes a difference. There's nothing to lose by doing so.
    12-21-14 07:57 AM

3) lags when refreshing.

Count me in as well. Ever since the Blend update on my phone and laptop, I've been experiencing the same thing when typing out a text message. It's inexcusably slow. Each keystroke can take over 5 seconds before appearing.

When sending a text, it'll hang with the circular loading arrow on the screen for easily 10 seconds or more while the title of the window frame says "not responding".

Blend actually worked flawlessly before the update about a week or so ago so, needless to say, it's very frustrating. So much so that text messages via Blend are virtually non-functional in this current state.
    12-24-14 01:40 PM
    Yeah blend is very slow for me too. Especially when texting. There are also bugs where I type out the contact name very fast and it composes a partial text to a random character I typed in, etc stuff like that.

Hopefully it is being worked on, blend is awesome other than that!
    12-29-14 07:55 PM
    Same issue with texting. Unusable in its current state. I don't understand how a company like BB can release such a flagship app in such a shoddy state. Amateurish.
    02-23-15 10:20 AM
    Same issue with texting. Unusable in its current state. I don't understand how a company like BB can release such a flagship app in such a shoddy state. Amateurish.
    With Blend connected via Wi-Fi, text messaging is simply unusable. The lag is horrendous. It seems to work much better when directly connected via USB. It's a shame though because I don't like to always have to plug back in every time I get back to my computer.
    02-25-15 09:50 PM
    I also have this issue on text messaging. I'm not sure if I've gone crazy but I seriously think that it was perfect during the weeks that I used it back in December. It went slow during the last month and a half. It then began to lag on writing text messages.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 10:06 PM
    Has anyone found a fix yet or has there been an update i may have missed? I mainly use the texting feature and am connected via wifi and find it extremely slow.
    antonrr likes this.
    03-17-15 03:29 PM
    I've simply accepted it and now no longer connect to Blend via Wi-Fi unless I absolutely have to. I'll just connect direct via USB, which improves the lag during text messaging noticeably albeit not seamlessly.
    03-21-15 09:27 AM
    I just loaded the new software for my laptop and after restarting my computer the lag when typing is gone, and I've got much less lag after pressing enter (~ 1 second, so noticeable but bearable). Hopefully this helps you.
    05-11-15 12:32 AM