Is anyone else having this problem? When I use Blend to send text messages, it sometimes doesn't show the whole conversation. I'm on the Beta and it's still the same problem

If it's someone I text with often, it seems to get stuck at an old message in the view. It's almost like there's a limit to how much historical texts will show in the window. I can still send new texts, and receive them, but only the one most recent text is in the window. This is also not consistent, it only happens with some people I message via text.

Any thoughts?
    04-02-15 11:46 AM
    Blend is soo... soooo buggy. Sometimes i'll send a text message and it just shows me a dot but with a blank message, loading spinning logo for two minutes then the message will appear and sometimes re-disappear.
    04-02-15 11:50 AM
    I get that too sometimes, but I'm not sure if it's because I'm in a bad area with cell data service and it lags due to that. It'd be nice if it had a bluetooth option as well as wifi, for those cases.
    04-02-15 01:11 PM
    I get that too sometimes, but I'm not sure if it's because I'm in a bad area with cell data service and it lags due to that. It'd be nice if it had a bluetooth option as well as wifi, for those cases.
    Why don't you just use USB rather than wireless. It still does it though.
    04-02-15 03:42 PM
    my problem with blend is that it takes 2 minutes to send and receive any text messages, i might as well just pick up my phone and use it.
    04-06-15 08:21 PM
    my problem with blend is that it takes 2 minutes to send and receive any text messages, i might as well just pick up my phone and use it.
    That's exactly my issue as well. It's painfully slow to use.
    04-06-15 09:15 PM
    Blend on PC text messages problem-screen-shot-2015-06-26-6.24.25-pm.png
    I always get this message even though I am using USB
    06-26-15 07:26 PM
    I've commented about this as well in some other threads in this Blend forum. It is completely ineffective and renders text messaging in Blend non-functional in my opinion.

I was initially excited about Blend but I'll be honest, I haven't used it in months and have no desire to use it again until these issues are fixed. In the meantime, I simply keep my phone on me and use it the "traditional" way!
    06-28-15 03:47 PM
    I just loaded it - since we got the official update from Verizon. I must agree - it's incredibly slow and disconnects regularly. I'm connecting by wifi, but the wifi connection is working fine.

I thought it might be nice for texting when I'm at the computer - but it hardly seems worth while.
    07-27-15 08:47 AM
    I just loaded it - since we got the official update from Verizon. I must agree - it's incredibly slow and disconnects regularly. I'm connecting by wifi, but the wifi connection is working fine.

I thought it might be nice for texting when I'm at the computer - but it hardly seems worth while.
    Yeah, didn't find it works too well, if at all.
    07-27-15 09:33 AM
    I have to use it via USB in order for Blend to be responsive enough to be viable. In some cases that's still not enough like when trying to attach a picture. Sometimes it'll spend minutes trying to load several thousand pictures with thumbnails. It's pretty painful.
    09-21-15 05:47 PM