Not yelling, just annoyed with all the wah wah posts.
    It's nothing personal. Unless you're offended. Then it's 100% personal (joking!)
    Not in the least. Everyone is entitled to their opinion

It's why forums exist! (not yelling just exclaiming)

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    09-25-14 11:32 AM
    Not in the least. Everyone is entitled to their opinion

It's why forums exist! (not yelling just exclaiming)

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    It's OK. You're allowed to yell.
    09-25-14 11:40 AM
    Let me get this straight... BBRY Blend is available {strictly for Passport} and for Android/iOS tablets. But, NOT for a BBRY smartphone with v10.2 and must wait for the official BB v10.3 {then BBRY should just release the official v10.3 update} ... heck BBRY doesn't even make Blend available for their own PlayBook. I guess PB is good for one thing... a paper weight!

Chen is thinking backwards, perhaps not thinking at all. BBRY don't care about their BB users at all.
    Nice going BBRY ... NOT !!!
    BBRY is so lame!
    Last edited by B_Berry; 09-25-14 at 12:22 PM.
    09-25-14 12:05 PM
    Let me get this straight... BBRY Blend is available {strictly for Passport} and for Android/iOS tablets. But, NOT for a BBRY smartphone with v10.2 and must wait for the official BB v10.3 {then BBRY should just release the official v10.3 update} ... heck BBRY doesn't even make Blend to be compatible for their own PlayBook, either. BBRY is so lame!

Chen is thinking backwards, perhaps not thinking at all. BBRY don't care about their BB users at all.
    Nice going BBRY ... NOT !!!
    No, you didn't get it straight. It's available on iOS and Android tablets just as it is on Windows and Mac. Still useless on all platforms without a Passport or P9983. So, no difference in treatment really. Bottom line, you need a Passport or P9983.
    09-25-14 12:16 PM
    No, you didn't get it straight. It's available on iOS and Android tablets just as it is on Windows and Mac. Still useless on all platforms without a Passport or P9983. So, no difference in treatment really. Bottom line, you need a Passport or P9983.
    Got it! Blend is only not useless if you use a Passport or P9983 ... the two new recent BB devices that doesn't interest me at all {may be to other}. I really like my Z30.
    09-25-14 12:30 PM
    They've got to make sure the Passport has some exclusivity. It's bad enough (to them) that OS' leak, but if Blend worked right now, what would have been the point in releasing 10.3 just for the Passport and P'9983? They might not be able to control OS leaks and such, but they sure can on Blend. Be patient, it'll come. I won't be surprised if the Developer OS 10.3.1 doesn't work with Blend.

Believe me, I can't wait for Blend, I think it's huge and it's overshadowed by the Passport, but give it time, let it get exposure and BOOM.
    09-25-14 12:33 PM

Got it! Blend is only not useless if you use a Passport or P9983 ... the two new recent BB devices that doesn't interest me at all {may be to other}. I really like my Z30.
    There too many ppl with this me me me attitude.
    Just move to a cabin in the woods if you only care about your own needs.
    09-25-14 01:06 PM
82 ... 234