Every time I try to open Blackberry Media Sync on my Blackberry Desktop Manager it tries to connect then says my "device is not recognized by blackberry media sync" and that I should "check if a media card is installed correctly" or "mass storage mode is turned on"

My Mass storage mode is on. All of those settings are on in my memory options and I also installed and repaired the media card and it still comes up with the same message. Help?

Also, when I try to install the media manager it says to insert disk (which I'm not entirely sure where it is) or to try again when connected to internet. Well, I am connected to internet so... ???
    06-16-10 03:59 AM
    Same problem, and I have used media sync in the past on this phone without a problem. Did you find a solution?

I have a bold 9700. It crashed the other day and I had to reinstall the os.(5.0.0.602) Anyone know if that could have caused the problem? How to fix it?
    07-16-10 08:31 AM
    I sync to Windows Media Player without a problem on my Storm2.
    I first open Windows Media Player.
    Then I open BB Desktop Manager.

Good Luck
    07-16-10 07:38 PM
    Having the same issue. I turned on mass media storage on my bb and did the sync to add 35 songs to the 83 that were already there....now I only have 64!!!??? what happen
    07-17-10 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD