I'm having a problem Media Sync and album artwork. I've noticed that media sync has mixed up some album art. Albums with the same title, for example, "greatest hits", it puts them in a "compilations" (...media sync/compilations/greatest hits) folder even though the songs are from different artists. Then of course, only one album artwork shows up for all the songs in that "greatest hits" folder. Same thing happens with an album titled "animal" and "rebirth". On my itunes, there are 3 different artists with an album titled "rebirth", and 2 different artists with album titled "animal" and several different artists with album title of "greatest hits".

I've checked itunes and none of them are labeled as "part of a compilation" so i know itunes isn't the source of this problem. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    03-16-10 11:56 AM
    Yes! I have the exact same problem. I have a few albums that are called "Greatest Hits" and the art is fine in itunes.
    04-07-10 09:01 PM
    Review your music file properties in iTunes and make sure that the block for "Part of a Compilation" is unchecked.
    04-21-10 03:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD