It seems incredible to me that BlackBerry can't come up with some software that a) gets through standard AV and b) doesn't crash Windows. I have no idea (and don't care) what is involved in getting a driver signature, but surely it can't be that difficult? If I add up the amount of time I've spent trying to get BB Link to work since it first came out, it would be measured in days. Anyway, like you I've given up until BB come up with something that works.
    03-02-14 07:02 AM
    No changelog, but a new BB Link version is available (BlackBerry Link v1.2.3.22).

Download: BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - US
    Hi and thanks for posting this, I just got a new laptop with Windows 8 and I cant seem to download BB Link, is Windows 8 not compatible with BB Link? Anyone know?
    03-04-14 07:10 PM
    Anyone else experiencing problems syncing with Outlook? There is another thread where at least three of us are having problems.
    I tried to use a previous version and my Z10 syncs Ok. My wife's Q5 though still refuses to.

Furthermore, the auto backup schedule does not work since the last update. I have to perform it manually.

Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    I too have the same problem as you AKAVBB. There hasn't been much said on our other threads yet. I believe it to be a bad download as well as some issues with the .2141 OS not playing well with the new 2.2.23 Link. Sure hope someone fixes this one soon or its a deal-buster for a lot of us that use our phones for business and rely on them. Real bummer!!
    03-04-14 08:11 PM
53 123