Whilst I enjoy using my BlackBerry Link at home and at work for everything it is made for, back-ups, remote access to files, music sync etc. And I know I am very soon going to enjoy the BlackBerry Blend I there is some improvements that I would like to see in the near future.

1. Wireless back-ups, so that I don't need to connect my phone via USB
    2. Maybe integrate BlackBerry Link and BlackBerry Blend into complete suite together.
    3. I would also like to be able to, manage my device, applications, content, settings and more whilst sitting in front of my Notebook/PC with the BlackBerry Suite installed.
    4. But all of the above must just be a little less complicated than Apple's iTunes
    5. Thank you BlackBerry for listening to you users. I am a die hard BlackBerry fan and would love see you grow better, even better than the BlackBerry I started out knowing.
    6. I am always happy to give suggestion and advice from a end-user perspective.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 12:14 PM
    Some great suggestions! Hope they listen to them!
    09-29-14 12:39 PM
    Isn't link being replaced by blend?
    09-29-14 12:51 PM
    I am not sure. When installing the Blend Software on my Notebook, I first had to uninstall link then reinstalled it together with Blend. I also noticed somewhere that it is called. BlackBerry 10 Desktop Software. I am not sure if that referred to the entire package that I was installing or only the BlackBerry Link part... still confusing but, I am still hoping for a package that I can do all that with and more.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-29-14 01:24 PM