Wasn't sure what forum to post this since I did not see one dedicated to Blackberry Link.

When I open Blackberry Link under the music subsection I only see 2 albums on my PC. In the My Music folder I have dozens of albums. How come Blackberry Link only detects 2 of them and not all the other files that are in the same directory?
    04-15-13 01:36 AM
    Just because you did not see it, does not mean it's not there. Not your fault, our BB Link forum is a bit buried! Anyways I moved the thread for you, plus I have something you can try.

In your Link settings (the gear) try setting the music source to itunes. Your PC may be managing your music via itunes especially if you used to have an iphone, OR if you have an ipod.
    04-19-13 09:17 AM
    Just because you did not see it, does not mean it's not there. Not your fault, our BB Link forum is a bit buried! Anyways I moved the thread for you, plus I have something you can try.

In your Link settings (the gear) try setting the music source to itunes. Your PC may be managing your music via itunes especially if you used to have an iphone, OR if you have an ipod.
    Thanks for moving the thread My PC doesn't use iTunes for music since I have never installed it. I don't own any iStuff. You think switching over to iTunes would fix it though?
    04-19-13 12:28 PM