I tried to link my BlackBerry Leap to my pc through BlackBerry link but couldn't be successful. Through usb cable it does work but I want the media sync through wifi or use the remote file access. Am I ignoring something like a step or a setting?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-20 09:15 AM
    I tried to link my BlackBerry Leap to my pc through BlackBerry link but couldn't be successful. Through usb cable it does work but I want the media sync through wifi or use the remote file access. Am I ignoring something like a step or a setting?

Posted via CB10
    I guess you did activate the Wi-Fi connection alternative in Link while connected through cable?
    05-17-20 09:29 AM
    Nope.....i wasn't connected via USB. I don't like to be connected via USB as it takes time to take it from another room and join it then keep it aside my printer so that it doesn't get disturbed. I want my device to be paired with my BlackBerry link through wifi sot hat I can elude this mess.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-20 10:24 AM
    Nope.....i wasn't connected via USB. I don't like to be connected via USB as it takes time to take it from another room and join it then keep it aside my printer so that it doesn't get disturbed. I want my device to be paired with my BlackBerry link through wifi sot hat I can elude this mess.

Posted via CB10
    Well, you can't activate Wi-Fi connection without connecting via cable the first time.
    05-18-20 05:25 AM
    Well, you can't activate Wi-Fi connection without connecting via cable the first time.
    I have attached my device with my pc via USB multiple time earlier but still can't do it. I want my phone to wirelessly transfer media and do things as said in BlackBerry link.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-20 07:39 AM
    Are you still getting the "no device associated with this BBID" error?

If so, where do you see it?

You can't get a wireless connection unless the device and Link are both logged into your BBID first, then you can connect with the USB to turn on wireless connection.
    05-18-20 08:24 AM
    Are you still getting the "no device associated with this BBID" error?

If so, where do you see it?

You can't get a wireless connection unless the device and Link are both logged into your BBID first, then you can connect with the USB to turn on wireless connection.
    And you have to actively acknowledge that. It's a square ( I think ) that has to be checked in link.
    05-18-20 09:42 AM