I setup my wife's Z10 with BlackBerry Link on our home PC. I had to log out of BlackBerry ID and login with her account in the Link software & I showed her how to access files on the PC (which she loves, btw).

Now that she's logged into Link & I'm not, I no longer see the home computer from my Z30. I'm assuming there's no way for multiple users to access the same PC remotely? If not, this is something that BlackBerry should support in a future release.

I don't want to revoke my wife's access, but I also want access for myself!!

Posted via CB10 from my Z30.
    03-23-14 12:51 PM
    I setup my wife's Z10 with BlackBerry Link on our home PC. I had to log out of BlackBerry ID and login with her account in the Link software & I showed her how to access files on the PC (which she loves, btw).

Now that she's logged into Link & I'm not, I no longer see the home computer from my Z30. I'm assuming there's no way for multiple users to access the same PC remotely? If not, this is something that BlackBerry should support in a future release.

I don't want to revoke my wife's access, but I also want access for myself!!

Ya I would think it's because you can only have one person at a time logged into link, I don't know but can you have both devices under your name.
    03-23-14 01:10 PM
    Ya I would think it's because you can only have one person at a time logged into link, I don't know but can you have both devices under your name.
    I could probably do that, but she's already purchased apps that I'm afraid will need to be re purchased. Also, her BBID has her BBM friends.

Thanks for the thought!

03-23-14 04:31 PM