I know there are issues with Link that many are experiencing but those aside I have a question or two.

I have managed to get Link (mostly) working with my Z10 for remote file access and automatic WiFi sync of media content (primarily photos taken with the phone). I have just recently convinced my wife to dispose of her old legacy phone and enter the smartphone world. I just recently activated a new Z10 for her. Is there a way to get Link to work with both devices (they have different BBID's associated with them obviously)? I need to get her Z10 to automatically sync media files (again primarily pictures, etc...) to the home desktop for backup etc.. Is this possible with Link or is it designed to support one device only? I haven't experimented yet as I didn't want to screw up what I had working on my phone. Has anyone tried this? Any luck? Did it work?

Thanks Much for any help you may have.
    11-06-13 08:05 AM
    I know that Link will take more than one device, but I'm not sure what it will do with different BBID's for each device. I'd say try it and see what happens: worst comes to worst, you can always tell Link to disassociate one of the devices.
    11-06-13 08:18 AM
    Sign in to a different BlackBerry ID
    If you have more than one BlackBerry ID or if other people use BlackBerry Link on your computer to manage their
    BlackBerry devices, make sure you sign in with the correct BlackBerry ID to manage the devices running BlackBerry 10 OS
    that are associated with that BlackBerry ID.
    1. On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
    2. At the top of the screen, beside the active BlackBerry ID, click Sign Out.
    3. At the top of the screen, click Sign In.
    4. Type your BlackBerry ID login information.
    5. Click Sign In.
    11-06-13 08:27 AM