Using Blackberry Link on my PC, I dragged an mp3 from my PC onto my device. I see it is in: Media Card/misc/Linkdrop

But it doesn't show up in the library on my device. I want to use it in Storymaker. I see other mp3's are in the same place but show up in the music library. I hope someone can help. Thanks so much.
    11-14-17 10:46 PM
    Using Blackberry Link on my PC, I dragged an mp3 from my PC onto my device. I see it is in: Media Card/misc/Linkdrop

But it doesn't show up in the library on my device. I want to use it in Storymaker. I see other mp3's are in the same place but show up in the music library. I hope someone can help. Thanks so much.
    Do you know where the mp3 files you can see are located? What Folder? Can you move your file to that folder? Also, are you sure that this new mp3 file has the appropriate tags identifying the name, artist, etc?
    11-14-17 11:51 PM
    Tx for speedy reply! First off, I should note the mp3 comes from a converted videolink. To make this easier to read, I'll note that the problem mp3 is a Beatles track "Babys in Black." Babys is correctly tagged with the title, but there isn't an album tag.

The mp3 files I do see are in Media Card/Music as well as being in link drop. I moved "Babys" into Media Card/Music However, all the other mp3's are in folders with the artist's name. There is a Beatles folder with other Beatles tracks. Inside the Beatles folder are more folders each with the different Beatles album name. Inside each different album folder is the corresponding track. I moved Babys into the Beatles folder but that didn't solve it as there isn't an album folder for the Babys track.
    11-15-17 01:46 AM