Having trouble with the D-top program connecting to my bbq10 or so it seems! It updates & gives me crazy duplicates of files.

What can I do to fix it? & lastly, is there a way to use the function of personal and business settings without being connected to the enterprise server? I'm a independent small biz & that capability would be great to separate business contacts from personal.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 08:54 PM
    Not sure about the link issue BUT for the Balance feature you will need to have BES so no you cant get it right now
    07-24-13 08:59 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

Having trouble with the D-top program connecting to my bbq10 or so it seems! It updates & gives me crazy duplicates of files. What can I do to fix it?

Seems to me your sync is messing it up. I must say I ended up disabling sync with Link after a while. I rely on BOX to backup my stuff.

Lastly, is there a way to use the function of personal and business settings without being connected to the enterprise server? I'm a independent small biz & that capability would be great to separate business contacts from personal.

No. As of now (and many people moaned about it - me included) Balance is a BES10-only feature. You could look into getting a few BES10 licences, but it may turn out to be a lot more effort (and cost) than you are looking for.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 09:01 PM