Hello everyone, obviously I'm new here. I'm planning on buying a Blackberry Curve 8520 but was originally planning to just buy an iTouch (because I wanted a new mp3 player to hold all my music and can't afford an iPhone.. but since I saw that the iTouch and the BB has the almost same price, I'm thinking of just getting the BB). However, as I was browsing the system requirements, I got worried since I only have the Mac OS X 10.4 version and the desktop software requires the Mac OS X 10.5 and higher.

Since I originally wanted an iTouch, I was wondering if there is a way for me to sync my music to my Blackberry even if my laptop (Powerbook G4 12") is running on a Mac OS X 10.4 (with iTunes version 9)? I just want to know if there are ways on how I can upload music on the Blackberry before I go and buy one instead of an iTouch.. Thanks everybody, I'm looking forward to your help!
    03-27-10 05:29 PM
    when you connect your curve via the micro usb cable to your mac, the curve will show up in the finder as an external device, you can then simply drag music from your itunes music folder, or any folder, into the music folder of the phone. you dont "need" the blackberry desktop to do this. it just makes it simpler.
    03-27-10 06:16 PM
    when you connect your curve via the micro usb cable to your mac, the curve will show up in the finder as an external device, you can then simply drag music from your itunes music folder, or any folder, into the music folder of the phone. you dont "need" the blackberry desktop to do this. it just makes it simpler.
    Oh okay, thank you so much! =]
    03-27-10 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD