I have a 8330 & Desktop Manager on my PC....Works fine however i would love for it to synce every 5-10-15min as oppose to only when i connect it or hit the sync button...any thoughts/3rd party software out there?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 09:03 AM
    What is it exactly you want it to sync every 5 mins?
    11-07-08 09:12 AM
    I find myself getting emails on my laptop. they are then sent to my BB just fine (all this while connected via USB). I read the emails on my laptop & once i leave i remove the BB & the emails of course are still new on the BB. This is working the way it is advertised however i would love for it to synce every 5,10,15 minutes then the emails on my laptop would match the BB....Am i explaining it right....So the short answer is i want to synce the emails
    11-07-08 09:17 AM
    Hmm well I'm not exactly sure how you'd go about that with DM. Are you on BIS or BES?
    11-07-08 09:49 AM
    BIS....I am using an exchange server but my company does not allow a personal BB to connect to their servers. so i sue Desktop Manager to forward emails to my BB...works fine but just want the number of new messages on my laptop to match my BB.....I am with Verizon & they do not allow wireless reconciliation. I think what i am looking for is automatic reconciliation...somthing that updates my BB once i read a new email on my laptop....I might be asking for too much....I am a old Palm user & the Active Sync use to do this wireless....
    Thanks
    11-07-08 09:53 AM
    Well I see your predicament, unfortunately I don't have an answer for you on that. Maybe somene else does.

EDIT: Well thinking about it, there is a kinda of a hack you could do to accomplish this (in theory, haven't actually tested it). You could try an automation app like Girder or AutoIt to sendkeys and run it every 5 mins or what not. I use Girder at home, I'll take a quick peak at it when I get a sec.
    Last edited by Shao128; 11-07-08 at 10:12 AM.
    11-07-08 10:10 AM
    Not possible as far as I am aware, sorry!
    11-07-08 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD