Hi guys, I have a bold 9700 & I really think its great although there's one thing I'm not really sure about.. Where does my information go when I sync with desktop manager? Where do my contacts, address book entries, calendar info, etc go? I sync with both a PC & a Mac so would someone happen to know where the info goes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 11:44 AM
    It would go to where ever you have is setup to go to. Mine is set to sync with Outlook. Don't use a Mac so I can not answer that part.
    10-04-10 01:23 PM
    Usually, it's where ever you told DM to sync to when you installed it.

Typically, that would be Outlook. Although you can sync your address book (which also known as "contacts", by the way - the terms are interchangeable) with Outlook Express' contacts list if you use that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 01:37 PM
    Okay, I got this down. I was able to sync tasks, contacts, notes, etc but for some reason, only partial of my contacts sync. I have a personal e-mail address on my BB as well as a educational email address. Only the contacts from the personal email address are synced, not the educational ones... How do I change this so that my contacts from both lists sync to my computer? (I'm pretty sure this has to do with a BB setting)
    10-04-10 09:44 PM