Ok, here's my dillema. I'm trying to set up my Sprint 8330 to sync with my desktop at work so I don't need to keep carting my laptop back and forth with me (it gets pretty annoying). I have OS 4.3 on my phone, Windows XP Pro on the desktop and I downloaded Desktop Manager 4.6. I go to try and set up the synchronization settings, and it keeps telling me that I'm not connected to the internet. Obviously I am, because I'm typing on the same computer right now. Help!

Oh...I am trying to sync to Novell groupwise.
    08-26-08 12:59 PM
    Does your office block any websites?
    08-26-08 01:38 PM
    Does your office block any websites?
    Not that I know of. Which means that I've been able to get to every website that I've tried going to.
    08-26-08 01:47 PM
    any clues guys??
    08-31-08 10:11 PM
    same problem here but for some reason nobody has an answer and I have found about 12 threads with the same issue?? Please someone who is very smart out there can you address the issue of when we try and jsut sync it says "you are not connected to the internet" but we are connected and we have always been able to use this feature in the past.

I have checked blackberry's website also no help. I have tried uninstallign and reinstalling.. I can backup fine I just can't click on configure sync.

10-16-09 04:04 PM
    bump, please someone, I need to get my contacts backed up to Outlook before something bad happens.....
    10-16-09 06:20 PM