Hi. I have the blackberry bold which is my first blackberry but I have figured alot out just from reading here and trying it out. I installed the blackberry desktop software but cant seem to synchronize it with my device. When I go to the synchronization screen the synchronize tab is unavailable to click on. Also on the bottom left of the screen the device connected (pin) says none. This leads me to another question. I have not set up my blackberry messenger yet either. So I do not know my pin to begin with. Any help on what to do will be greatly appreciated. I have searched for a while now before posting and have not found what I am looking for. Thanks
    02-06-09 01:10 PM
    Options>Status that's where you will find your PIN.
    02-06-09 01:14 PM
    ok thanks. do you know why i cannot synchronize to the desktop software
    02-06-09 01:18 PM
    Unsure on that point. Try going through your connection options and check to see that the connection is set up properly.
    02-06-09 01:23 PM
    I've been a Palm user. So easy and effective. I have BB torch. phone is not bad but software SUCKS.
    02-14-11 09:55 PM
    Sounds like Desktop Manager isn,t finding your device. Open Desktp Manager BEFORE connecting your Bold and see if that helps. When DM finds your device it will automatically find your pin and allow you to sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-11 10:31 PM
    Sounds like Desktop Manager isn,t finding your device. Open Desktp Manager BEFORE connecting your Bold and see if that helps. When DM finds your device it will automatically find your pin and allow you to sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    tried that, didnt work
    any suggestions?
    02-18-11 01:11 PM
    Another option is to reinstall Desktop Manager on your PC (assuming your using a PC, if Mac, do the same). Redownload DM and try a fresh install to see if that helps. Also, make sure your device has good battery life and is not rebooting while you connect to your PC. Let me
    02-18-11 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD