How do I transfer all of my contacts from my BB to my computer?
    03-02-10 07:14 PM
    Run desktop manager with your phone plugged in and do a back-up of your contacts, to do just your contacts go to backup and restore, then advanced and choose just your address book to backup and save it to your pc.
    03-02-10 09:27 PM
    Honestly I just use Google Sync and back it up to my Gmail account then you can sync it that way. Just make sure to update manually.
    03-02-10 09:33 PM
    Honestly I just use Google Sync and back it up to my Gmail account then you can sync it that way. Just make sure to update manually.
    Well yes that works if you use gmail as your email account, but he may not be using gmail.
    03-02-10 09:45 PM
    click on contacts and change it from "do not sync" to "two way"
    03-02-10 10:53 PM
    Run desktop manager with your phone plugged in and do a back-up of your contacts, to do just your contacts go to backup and restore, then advanced and choose just your address book to backup and save it to your pc.
    I kind of followed your directions. How do I view my contacts that were uploaded from my BB on my Blackberry Desktop Manager?
    03-04-10 08:10 PM
    I do have Gmail. Would this be easier to backup my contacts from my BB?
    03-04-10 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD