Have had no problems so far. My 8330m conne0ts quickly. Adding movies is fast and the recoding is faster. I am running an AMD quad 64 bit with Vista. Not one problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 08:22 AM
    I only use my work outlook one. However the DTM synced my other two email accounts giving me triple entries for the same days....I deleted the two emails from the CCals and this deleted the AOL icon from my home screen although I still get the emails on my personal account. The calendar entry now show device now shows device default, and no aol icon at all. The other addy was a yahoo account which I never use.
    Yes, ok. I had almost the same problem when going form my Tour to my Bold.

Calender would sync, but all my appointments were using 1 email address and mt Bold was using another one and it was all screwed up.

Here is the solution to the problem. delete all email addresses form your BB except the one you want to use for calender.

Sync the phone, BDM will say :______________ email address not found, make ___________ your default email address? Tell it yes.

Then after sync, go back to your BB and re enter your other email addresses. It will look at your "default" address.
    08-14-10 08:33 AM
    4.7 all the way, lol.
    I've got you reverse BEAT - 4.6 and still going strong!
    08-14-10 09:44 AM
    I love and use Ascendo Data Vault. It would sync seemlessly along with Outlook 2007 under ver 5.0.1 then I upgraded to 6 and although it showed the app was installed, there was no way to get it to sync. I went through VZ support then up to BB who finally acknowledge that the so-called upgrade TOOK AWAY THAT FEATURE?!!. The tech was quite chagrined. I went back to 5.0.1 and all is well. This has rocked my confidence in BB. They claim they have noted this and will address it. We will see.
    08-14-10 10:07 AM
    Yes, ok. I had almost the same problem when going form my Tour to my Bold.

Calender would sync, but all my appointments were using 1 email address and mt Bold was using another one and it was all screwed up.

Here is the solution to the problem. delete all email addresses form your BB except the one you want to use for calender.

Sync the phone, BDM will say :______________ email address not found, make ___________ your default email address? Tell it yes.

Then after sync, go back to your BB and re enter your other email addresses. It will look at your "default" address.
    Cool thanks....
    08-14-10 11:34 AM
    I love and use Ascendo Data Vault. It would sync seemlessly along with Outlook 2007 under ver 5.0.1 then I upgraded to 6 and although it showed the app was installed, there was no way to get it to sync. I went through VZ support then up to BB who finally acknowledge that the so-called upgrade TOOK AWAY THAT FEATURE?!!. The tech was quite chagrined. I went back to 5.0.1 and all is well. This has rocked my confidence in BB. They claim they have noted this and will address it. We will see.
    You mean you can no longer sync with 3rd party apps? None or just DataVault (which I also use)?
    08-14-10 02:32 PM
    my DM 6 wont launch. i am on XP SP3 and every time i want to launch it it wont giving error message and closing.
    does anyone got some good ideas what to do??
    08-19-10 01:20 AM
    I've had no issues upgrading to DM6, on Vista SP2. I synch with Outlook 2003 SP3, Contacts only. No issues. Using a Torch 9800, but still have my 8310 when DM first upgraded. No issues with that phone, either.
    08-19-10 01:26 AM
    I am on windows 7 and DM6 is telling me my operating system is not supported, meaning my windows 7 OS. anyone else get this error?
    08-19-10 01:28 AM
    my DM 6 wont launch. i am on XP SP3 and every time i want to launch it it wont giving error message and closing.
    does anyone got some good ideas what to do??
    What error message are you getting?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 02:16 AM
    I uninstalled Desktop Manager 6 only minutes after installing it after I realized that I couldn't sync DataVault any longer. This is a complete showstopper for me.
    08-19-10 09:14 AM
    The 2 things I have found that are really screwed up is:

1. It backs up every time I connect and then says it never backed up.

2. When synced with the computer (I use it for charging) my ring tones do not work, it reverts back to the BB ring tones, something about not being able to access the media card.
    08-22-10 11:56 AM
    I want to go back to DM 5 which worked perfectly well for me as I rely on Redirector.
    I've uninstalled DM6 and BB Updater and installed DM 5 twice but can't get Redirector back.
    Any suggestions?
    08-22-10 11:23 PM
    I want to go back to DM 5 which worked perfectly well for me as I rely on Redirector.
    I've uninstalled DM6 and BB Updater and installed DM 5 twice but can't get Redirector back.
    Any suggestions?
    Nope, I gtried the same thing, once I got it installed it wanted to upgrade to 6.0 Never would sync with the phone so I reinstalled 6.0 Not happy but they didn't leave a path back down that road.
    08-23-10 05:29 AM
    is DM6 carrier specific or can anyone download it? I thought I would have received an email that it was available. Perhaps I need to open my current version and let it look for updates. I don't sync on a regular basis.
    08-25-10 06:24 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD