Well I looked for place for this to go that would be appropriate but couldn't find the right place so I apologize in advance if this isn't the right place to post this question. My laptop messed up pretty badly and had to have a new harddrive. Of course, that means I need to reinstall the desktop manager. Unfortunately, I've misplaced it. Dummy me. So I was going to download it from the blackberry site. But it says without media manager. I need the media manager, don't I?
    07-12-09 03:39 PM
    Well I looked for place for this to go that would be appropriate but couldn't find the right place so I apologize in advance if this isn't the right place to post this question. My laptop messed up pretty badly and had to have a new harddrive. Of course, that means I need to reinstall the desktop manager. Unfortunately, I've misplaced it. Dummy me. So I was going to download it from the blackberry site. But it says without media manager. I need the media manager, don't I?
    You'd be wasting your time getting the one with media manager. As long
    as you have mass storage enabled on your phone, you can organize your
    media on your memory card (if you have one) through "My Computer" since
    it will come up as a flash drive.

Download 4.6 by the way.
    07-12-09 03:46 PM
    You'd be wasting your time getting the one with media manager. As long
    as you have mass storage enabled on your phone, you can organize your
    media on your memory card (if you have one) through "My Computer" since
    it will come up as a flash drive.

Download 4.6 by the way.
    I lucked up. I remembered one more place I might have put the software and there it was. Yay. So I'll be able to install the software that came with the computer. It also takes you to some great tutorials and its on the cd but not on the desktop manager.
    07-12-09 03:59 PM
    blackberry.com
    07-12-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD