Why is it that when I open my desktop manager it won't let my go to Media Manager?
    06-15-09 03:37 PM
    You may have the version without media manager.

You really don't want to use media manager anyway.

What are you trying to do? If you have a memory card, just use Mass Storage Mode to get your files on your BB.
    06-15-09 03:42 PM
    I was going to see if using Media Manager was easier to use when transfering pictures, than just uploading them over and over again. BC it downloads the same pictures every time instead of just the new ones.
    06-15-09 03:46 PM
    Transferring pictures from where? Your computer?

Enable Mass Storage Mode. Options > Media Card > Mass Storage Mode Support = On. Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected = Prompt. Save.

When you connect your BB to your computer, there will be a pop-up window if you want to enable Mass Storage Mode. Choose Yes.

Open a file explorer window on your computer and you will see your BB as a removable drive. Copy your pics to the \Blackberry\Pictures folder on your media card.
    06-15-09 03:51 PM
    No, from my Blackberry to my computer.
    06-15-09 03:54 PM
    No, from my Blackberry to my computer.
    Are the pics in device memory or on a memory card?

If it's on the memory card, you still use Mass Storage Mode to move/copy the files to your computer.
    06-15-09 04:00 PM
    So no concerns about damage or anything? I got that popup and shy'd away because I wasn't sure.
    06-15-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD