I have blackberry destop 5.0 on my computer with windows vista. When i connect my storm to the computer it comes up and says it is connected. IF i try to backup my blackberry or do an update with the with dm it won't let me. It just sits there and does nothing. I have tried to uninstall the manager to reinstall incase it didn't install correctly. It comes up and says that it can't uninstall not sure what to do. I just redid the harddrive on my computer so i can't really go back to a different system restore point. Any other options.
    09-25-09 03:40 AM
    I have blackberry destop 5.0 on my computer with windows vista. When i connect my storm to the computer it comes up and says it is connected. IF i try to backup my blackberry or do an update with the with dm it won't let me. It just sits there and does nothing. I have tried to uninstall the manager to reinstall incase it didn't install correctly. It comes up and says that it can't uninstall not sure what to do. I just redid the harddrive on my computer so i can't really go back to a different system restore point. Any other options.
    You could easily call technical support at Verizon. If they cannot help you, they should create a ticket number and connect you to a RIM representative. I have done this many times in the past with my carrier. I hate wasting valuable time. Just an idea - good luck with everything.
    09-25-09 04:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD