Recently I have upgraded my phone from Z10 to Z30. Nice machine. I have installed Blend and it worked perfectly. Then one day (my mistake) I have decided to test the beta zone version of blend. Big mistake. Blend stopped working. I have done everything. Prayed different religions. Wiped completely the phone. Reinstalled everything. There isn't a thing I didn't try.

I open Blend on my PC, attempt to pair and it recognizes my mobile and ask me to confirm the code on both my device and on the PC. Then it stops there. It says "BlackBerry Blend can't communicate with your device."

I am quite sure the issue resides with the mobile because at home, I have a Mac and I face the same issue. So it must definitely be with the device.

Any suggestions?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    05-28-15 09:23 AM
    What about loaded the bar file for Blend from a different OS? so you're not on the beta anymore?
    05-28-15 09:45 AM