Blackberry Blend on iphone 6 plus-5.png
    Blackberry Blend on iphone 6 plus-img_20141223_090027.jpg
    Blackberry Blend on iphone 6 plus-img_20141223_085649.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 08:11 AM
    I can't even get it to work on my z10

Z10
    12-23-14 08:20 AM
    Why on earth would you want to view your bb on another phone?
    mkelley65 likes this.
    12-23-14 08:30 AM
    He is using iPhone 6 as the client. Probably going to a Passport.
    You will need latest Blend and latest leak for Blend to work. It is supposed to be open to any 10.3.1 now.
    12-23-14 08:31 AM
    Don't quite see the point, other than because you can, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-23-14 08:32 AM
    Why on earth would you want to view your bb on another phone?
    Mostly because I can only sign into BBM with my blackberry id on one phone.

But it's nice that it unifies text messaging and my call log and visual voicemail too.

It's like the hub on an iPhone (except stuck in an app)

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 08:36 AM
    I use blend on iPad. Not ideal but still useful. Of course it is best on a puter.

Blend is just another way of being secured without being tied to a platform other than a BB phone.
    Right now ipad with any other emm is just a container that is on ipad or Android so if you have iphone of android you are paying emm on that and on the tablet. Blend is using work on anything you want without a license except for the one you pay on the BB device.

If only people know the power of Blend. Someone should do a write up on Blend that is more thorough and compare to other solutions on there for CrackBerry.
    12-23-14 08:36 AM
    Don't quite see the point, other than because you can, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
    The point is that some people carry two devices all day everyday (my BlackBerry passport and iphone 6 plus) and with blend on my iPhone I can just look at one phone to check both my call logs and voicemails. I can also respond to bbms and texts sent to the BlackBerry passport from the iphone

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 10:36 AM
    Blackberry Blend on iphone 6 plus-image2.png
    Blackberry Blend on iphone 6 plus-img_20141223_130913.jpg
    Blackberry Blend on iphone 6 plus-img_20141223_130834.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 12:23 PM
    Does it kill both batteries fast?
    12-25-14 12:42 PM
    Not at all. It can't be done without Jail breaking your iPhone 6 plus and installing several cydia tweaks and configuring them properly as well as manually modify the BlackBerry blend iPad app's ipa file.

I could do a write up if anyone is interested

Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 and datgur1 like this.
    12-25-14 01:57 PM
    Not at all. It can't be done without Jail breaking your iPhone 6 plus and installing several cydia tweaks and configuring them properly as well as manually modify the BlackBerry blend iPad app's ipa file.

I could do a write up if anyone is interested

Posted via CB10
    Cool. I'm not as I don't own one but maybe somebody else will be.
    12-25-14 02:15 PM
    @Benjamin Black,

Would appreciate a step by step for getting Blend onto the iphone 6 plus. Thanks!
    datgur1 likes this.
    12-25-14 11:32 PM
    Has anyone tried to install Blend client on Passport so you can check your other BlackBerry devices?

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-25-14 11:58 PM
    I would like a step by step write up to get the BBBlend on my iPhone 6 plus. Thanks
    12-28-14 01:46 PM
    I would love to know how to do this. I have the same two devices and would love to get them in sync using Blend. Plus, BB won't reply to my Twitter as if it's coming to iPhones or not.

Thanks in advance!
    01-18-15 12:20 PM
    i have sucessfully port ipa file of blackberry blend to iphone6plus, unfortunately i try to edit plist to get the resolution to work on my iphone6plus but it is so far not successful. Anybody here have step by step to work this on please share, it is great idea to have such a great integration of blackberry blend on phones
    01-31-15 11:01 AM
    Benjamin, did you ever post instructions on how to port Blend to iPhone 6 Plus?

Thanks
    02-22-15 12:48 PM
    instruction:

1. search and download iTelePad2Pod and place to application folder (Mac OS X)
    2. download Blackberry Blend application from iTunes
    3. place Blackberry Blend application on application > iTelePad2Pod > Apps
    4. install OpenSSH and ForceGoodFit from cydia
    5. back to iTelePad2Pod folder and open iTelePad2Pod.tool use TextEdit

#iTelePad2Pod is made and coded by The iSmooth Project.

unzip /Applications/iTelePad2Pod/Apps/*.ipa -d /Applications/iTelePad2Pod/Apps
    scp -r /Applications/iTelePad2Pod/Apps/Payload/*.app [email protected]:/Applications
    ssh [email protected] killall SpringBoard
    rm -r /Applications/iTelePad2Pod/Apps/*

change x with your ip address from iPhone/iPod Touch

6. double click iTelePad2Pod.tool and follow instruction
    7. open ForceGoodFit from setting
    8. ForceGoodFit > Enabled in Application > Blend
    9. press back > respring
    10. finish!

Attachment 360502
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry Blend on iphone 6 plus-img_0014.png  
    07-02-15 01:02 AM
    Benjamin, did you ever post instructions on how to port Blend to iPhone 6 Plus?

Thanks
    follow my instructions above...
    07-02-15 03:31 AM
    I recently got iPhone due to BB inability to run Google specific apps like analytics, Adwords, Google plus, and Google maps. No phone has blackberry hub or anything even close and I really miss it. Is the option you introduced possible on standard size iPhone 6? The app was obviously created to work on the screen size of an iPad so didn't want to waste the time if it wouldn't scale to wise and function properly on regular sized iPhone 6. Thanks, Kyle
    07-03-15 11:24 PM
    I recently got iPhone due to BB inability to run Google specific apps
    Ummmmmm, what?!?

07-04-15 12:27 AM
    I recently got iPhone due to BB inability to run Google specific apps like analytics, Adwords, Google plus, and Google maps. No phone has blackberry hub or anything even close and I really miss it. Is the option you introduced possible on standard size iPhone 6? The app was obviously created to work on the screen size of an iPad so didn't want to waste the time if it wouldn't scale to wise and function properly on regular sized iPhone 6. Thanks, Kyle
    Works on my iPod Touch 5G

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 03:36 AM
    Ummmmmm, what?!?

Yes, I tried everything but I was unable to get Google Plus, Google Analytics, and Google adwords to work. They depend on Google play services to function and nothing I did would allow those 3 apps to function properly. I followed everything Cobalt said in his post but they still wouldn't work. I could get non google owned android apps to work like my ADT security app, American Express app, ect. but not the 3 listed google owned apps I needed to work. Do you know how to make them work?
    07-07-15 12:57 PM
    Yes, I tried everything but I was unable to get Google Plus, Google Analytics, and Google adwords to work. They depend on Google play services to function and nothing I did would allow those 3 apps to function properly. I followed everything Cobalt said in his post but they still wouldn't work. I could get non google owned android apps to work like my ADT security app, American Express app, ect. but not the 3 listed google owned apps I needed to work. Do you know how to make them work?
    I don't use any of those apps. My confusion lies in why you would choose the iOS platform as your remedy.
    07-07-15 10:13 PM
26 12