My apologies if this question has been asked before (and answered), but is there any way to turn off the "BlackBerry Blend is connected" notifications that continue to pop-up in the Hub? It seems every few minutes, the red light on my Q10 starts blinking and it's the same notification that appears each time. It's getting to be pretty damn annoying.
    02-21-15 10:03 AM
    Ungodly annooying aren't they?

EDIT: I hear that won't be a problem for very long.
    Last edited by diegonei; 02-21-15 at 10:26 AM.
    HereinHalifax likes this.
    02-21-15 10:04 AM
    Ungodly annooying aren't they?

EDIT: I hear that won't be a problem for very long.
    ?
    02-21-15 10:57 AM
    If so, that would be welcome news indeed.
    diegonei likes this.
    02-21-15 11:25 AM
    ?
    02-21-15 01:11 PM
    This is part of the 'security' of it, say you leave your computer in a different room and someone jumps on it, fires up blend and starts reading/sending messages

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 01:21 PM
    My apologies if this question has been asked before (and answered), but is there any way to turn off the "BlackBerry Blend is connected" notifications that continue to pop-up in the Hub? It seems every few minutes, the red light on my Q10 starts blinking and it's the same notification that appears each time. It's getting to be pretty damn annoying.
    Whenever you are not using Blend you should turn off the Blend service on your blackberry device. This will prevent the notifications as well as save battery (and prevent unwanted connections).

Just toggle the actual Blend icon/square to turn on/off.

"BlackBerry Blend is connected" Notifications - Can it be turned off?-img_20150221_142537.png

Posted via CB10
    HereinHalifax likes this.
    02-21-15 01:26 PM
    Well, let me slip this pointy hat on and stand over here in the corner.

You can turn notifications on and off by accessing the Setting command in the upper right corner of Blend (the gear symbol).

"BlackBerry Blend is connected" Notifications - Can it be turned off?-notification.jpg

Two clicks and you're done.
    02-23-15 05:33 PM
    Well, let me slip this pointy hat on and stand over here in the corner.

You can turn notifications on and off by accessing the Setting command in the upper right corner of Blend (the gear symbol).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Notification.jpg 
Views:	728 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	336350

Two clicks and you're done.
    I think that's to stop popup notifications from showing on the computer/tablet (for incoming messages). Weren't you originally referring to the security notification that shows up on the BlackBerry device that tells you blend is connected.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    02-23-15 06:09 PM
    Why does it notify me every 5 minutes on my phone? If it just said it the first time I connect, it wouldn't be so annoying.

Posted via CB Z30
    02-23-15 06:19 PM
    You could be right. It has turned-off notifications within Blend. However, I rebooted my Q10 prior to my previous post as a simple test, and there were no new notifications in my Hub. I'm heading out to check on my neighbour's home which should break my connection, so we'll see what happens upon my return.

[My neighbours are spending the entire month in Antigua and I'm keeping an eye on things whilst they're away. They e-mail me pictures of the crystal blue waters, cook-outs on the beach and tropical sunsets and I, in turn, send pictures of my driveway.]

"BlackBerry Blend is connected" Notifications - Can it be turned off?-img_20150220_094342.jpg
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    02-23-15 06:30 PM
    OK, let me eat a-heapin-helpin of crow as this did not fix the problem. My apologies for the bum steer.
    02-23-15 06:44 PM
    I'd love a solution to this too. I have a password on the handset and, whenever the wireless reconnects (as wireless does at times) ot whenever a BBM, text or email etc comes in, it requires me to sign back into the phone (as it should) but then, the notification blinks constantly until I clear it.

That is very annoying because I can read the BBM, text or email in Blend, but the notification keeps flashing on the phone.

There needs to be an application specific notification configuration for Blend in the profiles!
    03-04-15 11:37 PM
    In one instance, I was notified four times in a row, each one roughly thirty seconds apart; you delete the notification, and it comes back again. I'm getting *this* close to removing Blend from my laptop because of this. It's insane.
    03-05-15 07:34 AM
    This is annoying but I don't think it's really a security precaution because my pc disconnects blend automatically when I go in the next room.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 11:37 AM
    This is annoying but I don't think it's really a security precaution because my pc disconnects blend automatically when I go in the next room.

Posted via CB10
    If you connect with WiFi or mobile network you could be anywhere

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 11:06 AM
    Hi,
    Just try to look in this thread. It may be helpful to some of you trying to get rid of red blinking LED.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=989733

Still on Z10...
    03-15-15 02:56 PM