Hello,

I just wanted to ask, if there are any news on BB10 and the iCloud interaction. It would be nice to get some informations ...I'm ready for an Hardware upgrade on my contract and yeha.. Would be nice to know if the trouble OS7 & MacBook 'all local' can now be solved by OS10 & iCloud.

I know that there are some Threads regarding that topic, but so far there hasn't been anything new and there was no thread explicitly in this "Mac-Section". And as far as I know, there ARE problems.

Kind regards,
    06-05-13 04:11 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

Surely there are problems. That's what happens when party A tries to implement support for party B without well... support.

But CrackBerry has you covered: How to setup iCloud email, calendar and contacts on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    06-06-13 12:52 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

Surely there are problems. That's what happens when party A tries to implement support for party B without well... support.

But CrackBerry has you covered: How to setup iCloud email, calendar and contacts on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    Hey,

thanks for that feedback. I already know 'hot to setup' the iCloud account on a BB, but I was wondering if those problems (i.e. missing photos at contacts etc.) are still occurring.
    06-06-13 02:24 PM
    Hey,

thanks for that feedback. I already know 'hot to setup' the iCloud account on a BB, but I was wondering if those problems (i.e. missing photos at contacts etc.) are still occurring.
    I'm a PC. hehe... Let's hope some Mac can come and let you know!
    06-06-13 03:20 PM
    I'm a PC. hehe... Let's hope some Mac can come and let you know!
    well... BB has always been tied to the PC. It's a pity that the Mac is causing so much trouble in that constellation.
    06-07-13 03:10 AM