I have a regular calendar (under my email address on the BB) that I sync no problems with Outlook. My wife and I both got the 9650 and have been using the BBM Group function to create events - I use the "show all calendar" function on the BB calendar to see all of them..

Problem is - those group events won't go over to Outlook when I sync.

Anyone help?
    09-04-10 07:39 PM
    Anyone? I cannot find a way either
    03-04-12 11:15 AM
    My wife and I both have / had BlackBerry 9800 Torch's and we have 800+ calendar entries which were created using a BBM Group called Family. This BBM Group enabled my wife and I to effectively share calendar entries.

Well now the time has come that we are moving our phones across to Samsung Galaxy SIII Lte's and I just can't get our BBM Calendar entries off our BlackBerries and into either Google Calendar or Outlook.

There must be a way to do this, but RIM are being no help whatsoever (partly the reason for leaving RIM in the first place) and as I'm sure you can imagine, I really don't fancy sitting down having to type in over 800 entries!!!!
    05-06-13 02:40 AM
    Unfortunately a limitation of BBM Calendar. I tries for a few weeks and then said enough and I entered only the up coming events before I switches to the Z10.

Now I use Outlook which syncs perfectly between all BlackBerry devices and I phones. I'm trying to get rid of my Note 2 though because it would not work as smooth and ill be darn as if I will have to use Google.

Good luck hopefully they found a way since I had to make the switch. I would recommend Outlook . com though because of active sync.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    05-06-13 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD