Title says it all. The option to add certain Contact folders to sync in BB Link is no longer working. It gives the "visible" option to do so but does not allow me to add the folders. Anyone having this issue with Microsoft Outlook?
    02-19-14 08:32 PM
    Can anyone help here?
    02-26-14 12:28 AM
    Title says it all. The option to add certain Contact folders to sync in BB Link is no longer working. It gives the "visible" option to do so but does not allow me to add the folders. Anyone having this issue with Microsoft Outlook?
    I had issues with Link stopping syncing outlook after first being fine, this was the newest version of Link 1.2.3.22 so not sure if this is the same issue.
    I'm afraid the only way I resolved it was to uninstall and reinstall the previous version 1.2.2.13 which is flawless for me. My system is windows 7 64bit with BB Z30.
    Check that you have administrators rights etc. It maybe that some of the folders you refer to are locked ie work, personal so access is denied.
    I'm also aware that when I install the drivers for a "blackberry smartphone" it fails but the drivers for "BlackBerry device" load, this has been like this always with link.
    I some times wonder if this can be about third party program issues, I also had some odd things happened when I left "desktop Manager" installed for my older phone. Another third party programme (wont name it) which interacted with my bb prevented Desktop from working.
    Computers are so complex I keep mine stripped back so maybe that's a way to go, trail and error.
    Sorry to not be more specific, Link in general is a good program and it gets a lot of bad press in my view when often virus ware can be a difficult element.
    02-26-14 03:00 AM
    I had to revert to 1.2.2.22 and then it stopped syncing as well and even had Blue Screen issues.

Now It seems to go through the processes, without Blue Screen, but doesn't update Calendar or Contacts?

Had previously worked for three months without issues <SIGH>
    02-27-14 10:31 AM
    Thanks guys. Hope BlackBerry gets this working properly soon.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 11:05 AM
    Did you ever figure this out? When I updated Link to version 1.2.3.23 when I try to configure the Contacts or Calendar, there are no "Folders To Sync" listed. My contacts seem to be coming through okay from a sub-folder in Outlook, but not my calendar and there is no way for me to choose the subfolder. Help!
    04-28-14 01:43 PM
    I had to reload Sync. Also, you have to close sync after you use it each time or your Outlook folder for filtering will not appear. There are still major issues with this. It works nowhere as good as the early version.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 05:37 PM
    Everywhere I said sync I meant link. Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 05:37 PM
    It is as if, with every new release, they need to be reminded that we still need to be able to sync with Outlook. So - to whomever is managing the OS development team: Install big signs, on every wall, with the following message: OS10 + LINK + OUTLOOK COMPATIBILITY = GOOD.

This is really getting old.
    05-03-14 09:44 PM
    One concern I have is the fact that Link opens the pst file and whenever I check it for errors I have to run scanpst to correct it. So far, I haven't seen any loss of data.

I'm only able to sync Calendar and every time I try to sync Contacts it fails to commit.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-14 07:11 PM
    I am also facing this problem. I can't able to synchronised my contacts with outlook.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 03:41 AM
    **** me too but I lost all my contacts in the process.. guys 278 contacts, this is 15 years of i'm losing/ Please i really need help. Luckily i had backed my phone right before I lost my contacts but i can't seem to figure out how to extract my contacts from the backup file. Is there a way that bb protect can come into play with my z10? if i so a factory reset and enter my bb id, will i get my contacts back?
    05-05-14 05:53 AM
    Justkonyen,

You should be able to go into Link and "Restore" the backup?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 02:38 PM
    Justkonyen,

You should be able to go into Link and "Restore" the backup?

Posted via CB10
    the worst part is that I can restore the backup, but I don't have my contacts
    05-05-14 03:45 PM
    Hi

I have been trying for weeks to sync outlook 2010 with my blackberry Z10. Used to work fine now all i get is this message:

Sync was unsuccessful
    A Program error occured at line 1768 in .\OIAccess.cpp. Please report this error by sending a log to technical support.

Which i have done. I have also reinstalled my computer, blackberry link, office 2010, and reinstalled my phone to factory settings, and guess what: No Changes :smileywink:

I have called Vodafone UK after Blackberry Help Twitter told me to get in touch with Vodafone Technical Support... any clues?

Any ideas on how to fix it?

thanks
    05-07-14 10:31 AM
    Can you through to Blackberry support? Here in the state your phone provider and initiate the call.

As for Link it has been the weakest aspect of BlackBerry 10. It works fine for me now but took a long time. I also use the Microsoft Connector which works great.

Good luck but the is not much on the forums. The consensus is Link is a waste of time.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 06:40 PM