I recently switched to a Tour from a Palm Treo. I used Outlook at home for email only. I used the Palm for calendar. I used Outlook at work for Calendar and email but the Outlook at work only had work events. I manually entered work events into the Palm (ie. the Palm stored both work and personal events). Now I have a Tour. I set it up to use Outlook at home for both email, calendar, tasks, and Todos. Work events I still manually enter into my Tour. At work I use the Outlook for work email and for work events in the calendar. I just found out that my work will allow email and calendar syncing on my personal BB over the air. but I am concerned about the two Outlooks warring over the calendar and email. I have searched the forae for info about keeping two Outlook's in sync with the BB in the middle but to no avail. Does anybody have any info, insight, schema for setting up syncing in this situation?
    Thanks.
    10-26-09 12:05 PM
    Astrasync is the answer
    11-25-09 10:18 AM
    I use one Outlook, but set the sync for Outlook to Device and in advanced check Outlook wins.
    That way my Outlook database is unaffected by whatever the BB has going on.
    Not sure how to handle two Outlooks unless you sync the two and there is software for doing that as well.
    11-26-09 08:09 AM
    The BB Calendar syncs to my Outlook at home via BDM and it syncs to the work Outlook using Astrasync over the air. So far it's working great.
    11-26-09 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD