I am unable to get to the Media Sync Options menu referenced in the User Manual. I had installed and uninstalled and reinstalled the program to no avail. As soon as I launch the Media Sync program, it goes directly to the synching process. After a while it times out and gives me an error that either my media card is not properly installed or that mass media is not turned on. I have checked both.

There are no tabs to make selections from and no options before the sync process begins.

My first goal is to sync my BB Bold 9000 with my Creative Zen MP3 player. If that is not possible, then to sync my music from Windows Media Player to my BB. I would very much like to be able to bring across my Playlists and not have to recreate each of them song by song.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!
    01-10-10 05:50 PM
    After much research and time, I have resolved my own issue. I will share my conclusion. The short answer is that I did NOT have my BB Device turned ON. Once I turned it ON, the BB Media Sync worked like a charm. It brought up the menus that the documentation referenced to select how much memory you wanted reserved for music, and which songs to select to sync with the BB, etc. I loaded my music into Windows Media Player. Then I added the desired albums to the New Playlist. In Media Sync I select the New Playlist and then Sync. It worked great! I hope this helps others that have had similar problems.
    01-19-10 04:10 PM
    I get the same error about the media card and the mass media not being turned on. I have a card in the BB and mass media storage is turned on, but it tells me that it is not. The BB device is powered on. Any suggestions?
    01-26-10 07:47 PM
    No, I'm sorry I don't have any other suggestions. I did try uninstalling and reinstalling the BB Media Sync program prior to it finally working. Perhaps that might help? Just a thought.....
    01-26-10 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD