Big Outlook 2013 list.
    Sync Unsuccessful
    Failed to commit changes to device.

It worked in the past now doesn't

HELP !!!!!!!

Along with being slow and not doing via wifi or notes sync.
    danniely likes this.
    02-04-14 06:43 PM
    Same here
    Can't sync contacts
    02-05-14 03:28 AM
    ok, so i exported the contacts to a pst file and went to another computer and imported to a new profile. 1685 contacts, my z10 had 1376. ran a sync and WOW it worked. OR NOT. now the z10 has 1764 contacts (some are now doubles, don't know why, I mean you want to give me doubles than do the whole thing) and Outlook now has 1686. Best yet is that when I do a sync now it tells me that no data has been transferred All your files are synced. BB is a business tool and contacts are going to be the nails in the z10 if it doesnt get fixed.
    HELP
    02-05-14 11:59 AM
    Same thing for me. BB Link spends a fair bit of time getting information from Outlook and the device, and then when it goes to write to the device "Failed to commit changes to device".
    02-08-14 10:57 PM
    I too have been unable to synch my BB Q10 Outlook contacts and calendar for the last week or so. Hope to fund a solution here sometime soon; I have no idea how to fix the problem other than to change to a more reliable phone.
    02-09-14 04:52 PM
    Hello I'm new hier and sorry for my bad english.
    Since I have installed 10.2.1.2102 I have the same problem with BBLink. Befor was all ok. Any Ideas?
    02-21-14 02:52 PM
    Same issue here with 10.2.1.537 and Blackberry Link 1.2.3.23, both the latest versions available to me.

It was working fine before, now it's not working and now I'm frustrated. The Blackberry company is pissing me off since the message is so obscure and doesn't detail whether the issue is in my Contacts or Calendar, neither of which are synching. I have Bblink set for Calendar and Contacts.
    02-25-14 10:49 AM
    I gave up on them. I opened an @outlook account. And sync outlook contacts and calendar and BlackBerry with it. Works like a charm. Haven't opened bblink since.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 02:16 PM
    Some one knows this?

BB Link Sync Fail-bblink2.jpg
    02-25-14 04:27 PM
    I have outlook 2007 and have never had an issue syncing between it and my Q10--until Friday! All of a sudden it says the same message as you guys get--"failed to commit changes to device". I deleted Link and reinstalled the latest version and still get the same result. As I need this feature since I use my phone for business. I hope to find and post a fix soon. Anyone find a fix, please post it at once.
    Thanks!
    03-03-14 01:54 PM
    Blackberry is aware of it and is working on the problem but no time frame as to when it will be done. Here is the troubleshooting link. KB35456-BlackBerry Link fails to sync contacts to the BlackBerry 10 smartphone with error "Failed to commit changes to device."
    03-06-14 11:37 AM
    I have found that after thinking I had not been able to upload contacts to my recently wiped Z10, it uploaded them all to a single persons record.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 12:00 PM
    I have found that after thinking I had not been able to upload contacts to my recently wiped Z10, it uploaded them all to a single persons record.

Posted via CB10
    OK-That sucks! Did you get it straightened out?
    03-06-14 01:32 PM
    Sync used to work perfectly. BUT for the past few months , NO SYNC for either contacts or calendar. I am tired of trying to "reload", "reinstall", "reset" and all of the other things a person is supposed to try. I need my contacts and calendar on my phone - that is one of the main primary strengths of being mobile.
    My suggestion to Blackberry is to send a message as to the fix - when? Otherwise I cannot support a company that doesn't care.
    go1ndr likes this.
    04-23-14 01:37 AM
    Sync used to work perfectly. BUT for the past few months , NO SYNC for either contacts or calendar. I am tired of trying to "reload", "reinstall", "reset" and all of the other things a person is supposed to try. I need my contacts and calendar on my phone - that is one of the main primary strengths of being mobile.
    My suggestion to Blackberry is to send a message as to the fix - when? Otherwise I cannot support a company that doesn't care.
    At the time of the change did you add anything to your phone ?
    It would be helpful to show in your post, Phone, versions etc PC operating system, Link version etc.
    Any apps added at the time of failure.
    It maybe that the Sync relationship needs to be reaffirmed
    go1ndr likes this.
    04-23-14 03:30 AM
    I suggest to anyone who wants to sync to Outlook to read about the Microsoft Outlook Connector. It works great! Give it a go.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 05:40 PM
    All of a sudden Link stopped working today...added a new contact and would not sync. Just going to use the Outlook Connector method.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 05:56 PM
    This is such bull****. BLACkBERRY JUST FIX LINK!!!!
    04-28-14 07:39 PM
    Knowledge Base comment (KB35456) "No resolution time frame is currently available" from 3/17/14 is beyond stale.
    04-28-14 11:44 PM
    "I suggest to anyone who wants to sync to Outlook to read about the Microsoft Outlook Connector. It works great! Give it a go."

I suppose it is fine for someone who is using Live Mail, or Hot Mail, but according to what I read about Microsoft Outlook Connector, it will not help anyone else. I have also tried Moffice, which kinda, sorta works with calendar and tasks, but doesn't sync Contacts. All of the third party apps have disappointing limitations. My advice is to BB Link: just fix it.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Dr J39; 05-05-14 at 02:50 PM. Reason: To add quotation marks
    05-05-14 02:49 PM
    Hi

I have been trying for weeks to sync outlook 2010 with my blackberry Z10. Used to work fine now all i get is this message:

Sync was unsuccessful
    A Program error occured at line 1768 in .\OIAccess.cpp. Please report this error by sending a log to technical support.

Which i have done. I have also reinstalled my computer, blackberry link, office 2010, and reinstalled my phone to factory settings, and guess what: No Changes :smileywink:

I have called Vodafone UK after Blackberry Help Twitter told me to get in touch with Vodafone Technical Support... any clues?

Any ideas on how to fix it?

thanks
    05-07-14 10:31 AM