Hello,

This happened to me previously on Windows as well.
    I'm on Macbook Pro Mavericks and I have the BlackBerry Link signed in to my BlackBerry ID (on the top right of the window). I understand that

a) it should be signed in even if BB Link is not running so my WiFi sync would work on the Z10 via File Manager.
    b) whenever I start up BB Link explicitly, I don't have to sign in to BB ID again

Yet, whenever I start BlackBerry Link. I have to re sign in and that's when I see the Macbook showing up on my Z10. If I close it and few minutes later open Link again, it's still signed in. But let's say a few days later I open BB Link, I'm not signed in again!!

How else can I rely on WiFi sync between Z10 and Mackbook if it keeps signing out and I have to open Link and sign in just so it shows up on my Z10?

Please help!
    11-22-13 09:51 AM
    I've been getting kicked out of BBID in link on windows since the last update as well.. it's likely a bug, and I would assume something they are aware of. just going to have to roll with it under another patch comes out.
    11-22-13 01:09 PM
    It happened to me on Windows XP, 7 and now Mac. I don't know why this is not a huge big deal out there...
    11-22-13 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD