Hello!

I'm not a moron, I promise. I CANNOT figure out how to get pictures from my MacBook Pro to my BB 8830. It's driving me nuts. I'm not using a memory card right now (and would rather not yet) and just want a few pics for wallpaper and to assign with a few in my address book. I have PocketMac installed on my MacBook Pro, and have had no issues with updating my address book for calendar or anything. Help!
    08-31-07 05:43 PM
    ***moved to the appropriate forum***
    08-31-07 08:47 PM
    I believe Desktop Manager's Media Manager is required for moving pics to the device memory. You probably already know that Desktop manager is a windows only application. With a media card you can connect and drag and drop files onto the card as a removeable drive. You can also email yourself photos and save them to the device memory.
    08-31-07 11:32 PM
    I believe Desktop Manager's Media Manager is required for moving pics to the device memory. You probably already know that Desktop manager is a windows only application. With a media card you can connect and drag and drop files onto the card as a removeable drive. You can also email yourself photos and save them to the device memory.
    Spot on! Just remember that if your microSD card is new, you may have to format it before the Mac will recognize it; if it already recognizes it, then merely drag and drop it, and you can view files from there on!
    09-04-07 11:11 AM
    Hey all. I'm a MAC user, I have the Macbook Pro, which isn't incompatible with BB's desktop manager. Also, I own a black berry pearl (8130). My desire is to access music files on my device; for listening/ ring tone usage. I've formatted the media card, device says formatting successful. However, the card doesn't appear on my laptop as a removable disk which, is what should happen after formatting, correct? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm also a Verizon user if that helps. Thanks a lot!
    07-23-08 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD