New member here and this is my first post.
    I was going to update my phone to the latest OS but when I went to back up my device info in desktop manager it keeps erroring out at the Message Options List part saying Error Backing Up Database. I have updated OS version before and backed up my info without trouble. I have restarted my cpu, done battery pull on my device, done quickpull, and pulled everything else but a groin but to no avail. Could anyone shed some light for me? Thanks in advance.
    05-23-09 04:33 PM
    browser -> bb button -> options -> cache -> clear the content cache then try again
    05-23-09 04:37 PM
    If clearing the Cache as described above does not work try this. In DM go to:

Backup/Restore>Advanced and scroll down and clear the Browser Data Cache item.

If after that it still does not work then in Advanced try backing up groups of items, say five or ten at a time. When you encounter a group that will not back up, do those specific items one at a time until you find the one that is causing the problem. Clear it and you should then be able to perform the normal backup.
    05-23-09 05:22 PM
    had the same problem this will fix it as the first reply says Welcome to CRACKBERRY you will now never leave lol
    05-23-09 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD