Did RIMM eliminate the option to autostart DM when Windows starts? Also, I can't seem to get it to minimize to the system tray (little area next to the clock on the task bar) like I could with DM 5.

I suppose the workaround for the autostart feature is to put a shortcut of DM6 into the Startup folder, but wondering if I was just missing something.
    08-10-10 05:18 PM
    I was just looking for the same answer. The minimize to system tray feature is definitely missing...and is definitely missed.
    08-10-10 11:50 PM
    There's an option check box to start DM when windows starts in one of the options windows (either Device Options or Options) I can't remember off the top of my head and I don't have access to it at work but i know i saw it in there last night when i was checking out the features.
    08-11-10 09:12 AM
    definitely no minimize feature, bad move RIM.
    08-11-10 12:13 PM
    I'm not finding it either. This was a handy function. Along with minimizing to the background. And being able to sync with companionlink. Hopefully, all that will be back in DM 6.1. Which hopefully, will be along soon. Until then I'm uninstalling 6 and going back to the prior version.
    08-11-10 12:16 PM
    Good call.
    08-11-10 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD