"Applications" in DM will not show Torch apps list
    When I have my Torch 9800(ver 6.0 bundle 2647) connected to my Windows XP PC DM (ver 6.1.0.35), everything will work fine with the exception on the Applications function.

If I click on Applications I get the " Loading Applications from Device..." with the link " View Applications " underneath it. It will not show the Applications list of my BB. You can click the link and it will then show "Loading applications from device..." but then it willl show the " Loading Applications from Device..." with the link " View Applications " with no different results as if in a loop.

Any thoughts?
    12-29-11 11:23 AM
    I ran into the same issue. After some trial and error, I discovered you must have your BlackBerry OS software installed on your computer (same version as your device). I had the habit of uninstalling the BlackBerry OS once my device was upgraded. The BlackBerry OS contains the AppLoader which is needed by DM to enumerate the applications installed.

Install BlackBerry OS, be sure to remove vendor.xml. Launch DM, and your Applications tab should populate with all your system files and apps
    12-29-11 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD