Does anyone know if there is the possibility of making all calendar entries appear on a today screen, and not just the ones from the default address?
    05-14-09 03:15 AM
    Do the ones stored inside MS outlook contact show on the today screen?
    If that happens, I will transfer all my calendar entries to contacts.

As for my calendar entries, I have set it up to snooze every 30 minutes and don't turn it off, till I have called or messaged the concerned person.

I think I have read of some theme where entries do show up, but I am not sure.
    05-14-09 04:05 AM
    Presuming you are asking about the using a Today theme... Today themes ONLY display the default calendar... they can not display more than one calendar... I also wish they did since I have more than one calendar.
    05-14-09 07:05 AM
    Presuming you are asking about the using a Today theme... Today themes ONLY display the default calendar... they can not display more than one calendar... I also wish they did since I have more than one calendar.
    exactly. though i wish they would. someone who creates themes says it has to do with the OS and not with themes. there's no way to get round that when creating themes. who's responsible for all the OSs?!?!?! they should do something!
    05-14-09 07:37 AM
    exactly. though i wish they would. someone who creates themes says it has to do with the OS and not with themes. there's no way to get round that when creating themes. who's responsible for all the OSs?!?!?! they should do something!
    This is correct... theme creators can do nothing, but put a Calendar on the main screen... they have no control over what that calendar does... RIM creates the OS versions, and I do believe they are changing thing as you might be able to tell from the number of OS version that continue to come out... OS 5.0 will have a number of changes, but I really don't think this is on the top of their list of things to look at... I guess we will see over time as they release new OS versions and new devices.
    05-14-09 07:49 AM
    it would already help if they'd let you change the entry to another email address.
    05-14-09 09:30 AM
    You can... by changing the default calendar by going into Options > Advance Options > Default Services and change your email account associated with the CICAL... it might require a quick restart (Alt + Right Shift + Del) which can take a couple minutes, but it's faster than pulling the battery.
    05-14-09 10:07 AM
    it would already help if they'd let you change the entry to another email address.
    You can... by changing the default calendar by going into Options > Advance Options > Default Services and change your email account associated with the CICAL... it might require a quick restart (Alt + Right Shift + Del) which can take a couple minutes, but it's faster than pulling the battery.
    I think she's more talking about the calendar entry itself. Once an entry is made, you can not change the e-mail address it is attached to. You can only select what e-mail to use when making then entry.
    05-14-09 10:44 AM
    I think she's more talking about the calendar entry itself. Once an entry is made, you can not change the e-mail address it is attached to. You can only select what e-mail to use when making then entry.
    exactly. and here i am again with another problem.
    i wiped my bb and restored it, and now it totally messed up my contact's birthdays. they where all attached to my default email and suddenly now they're device default, dont show in my calendar on the home screen of course and i cant change them, except if i delete the entry in the calendar and contact and edit the contact again. it's ridiculous! any ideas?!
    10-16-09 05:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD