Good morning to all!

I just recently updated my bold OS to .297 and everything is looking good Today I connected my Desk top manager, it says "that there is a Blackberry 4.6 core app" available for my bold I just checked my OS on my bold and it says I am running .297..isnt that the most current one?
    Last edited by aming63; 09-01-09 at 05:47 AM.
    09-01-09 05:45 AM
    Something to do with Core apps...

I've seen this and it usually has to do with Languages that never got loaded on initially.

Doesn't hurt to run it..
    09-01-09 01:44 PM
    Something to do with Core apps...

I've seen this and it usually has to do with Languages that never got loaded on initially.

Doesn't hurt to run it..
    I'm just afraid that this will have me reloading the OS again It was such a pain in the as* to re do all of my settings and re activate all of my apps
    09-01-09 03:42 PM
    I had the same thing and chose not to update since the initial one should be fine.
    09-01-09 03:50 PM
    I'm just afraid that this will have me reloading the OS again It was such a pain in the as* to re do all of my settings and re activate all of my apps
    It won't. Not sure how to stop it, but it's just a pain every time I open DM. No need to update again.
    09-01-09 03:54 PM
    yeah, this is happening to me too...I just ignore it....
    09-01-09 04:02 PM
    I'm running .301 but I don't think its official
    09-01-09 04:20 PM
    Well, I had that too and chose to allow DM to update. I did not have to reload my apps or settings. (I agree... it was a pain after the OS update... there must be a better way)

Now when I connect to DM it says everything's peachy... well not really... but it does say no updates available.
    09-01-09 04:33 PM
    Well, I had that too and chose to allow DM to update. I did not have to reload my apps or settings. (I agree... it was a pain after the OS update... there must be a better way)

Now when I connect to DM it says everything's peachy... well not really... but it does say no updates available.
    Did you notice anything different that was added to that update? I figure if there is no big difference, I will leave well enough alone
    09-01-09 04:39 PM
    It won't. Not sure how to stop it, but it's just a pain every time I open DM. No need to update again.
    Cool, I guess I will just ignore it
    09-01-09 04:40 PM
    Did you notice anything different that was added to that update? I figure if there is no big difference, I will leave well enough alone
    I did not but I did it during the initial day or so after the OS upgrade and there were still plenty of bugs I was focused on in that regard.
    09-01-09 04:53 PM
    I ignored it the first time it appeared during my first synch. After the first synch, it has not appeared again. Must be a "bug" in DM 4.6.
    09-01-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD