Has anyone reported any issues with DTM 6 and 9700?

For instance, when I connect my phone to DTM it removes my BerryWeather homescreen wallpaper (making it black).

Also, my Pandora seems to hang more now.

I am running 9700/5.0.0.602 at&t.

Thoghts?

Thank you in advance,
    Judson

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 11:21 AM
    Yea I have been having problems with the media manager when i try to sync music. It tells me its done but when i unplug the phone and check....no music. Not sure what the problem is.
    10-06-10 11:43 AM
    Well, I'm no fan of the new DM 6, I haven't had any issues with it myself.

I do think they finally got the function to synch by bluetooth working like it should. Much easier to fire it off.
    10-06-10 12:39 PM
    i deleted it and went back to DM5... i dont like it at all.
    10-06-10 01:39 PM
    I turned off all the DM6 stuff. Sync auto and NEVER sync ALL with the Sync all button as it causes all the problems. I'll do music, video and pics myself.
    10-06-10 06:16 PM
    Only use DM6 to sync contacts to Outlook and backup the device. Everything else is done via Windows Explorer for muicc, pics etc.
    10-06-10 07:38 PM
    Only use DM6 to sync contacts to Outlook and backup the device. Everything else is done via Windows Explorer for muicc, pics etc.
    That is exactly what I do, but using gnome and PCManFM. Windows to sync/backup/reload, linuix for everything else. Isn't that what a memory card reader is for? :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD