06-27-12 11:56 AM
29 12
tools
    Get it here: https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...247A852FAD3647

I hope they fixed the disastrous issues that plagued 7.0 B44...

I'm a little scared to try it out, tbh.
    uhmm../guess what, it sucks! I was prompted if i wanted to upgrade today, figured why not m,must be official. I got it when i logged DM on to get some data restored, so after the upgrade=BAM! the second you plug in , the windows installer freezes, and you cannot cancel out of it , have to control alt delete out. I uninstalled it. so now, am waiting for an answer to where I can get the older version back! I should have learned, it was working fine !!damn crap upgrades. Pandora does same thing , crap upgrades. i wish i ver 1.0.10 of that back too!!
    06-12-12 09:09 PM
    Has anyone had a problem with 7.0 B60 not recognizing new version for device software? I've reinstalled a leaked version of 7.1 to see if that was the problem. It went fine, when I go to update my phone it says there is no update. Just whats on the phone currently. When I know for sure there is three different device versions installed on my laptop. Can someone please help me?
    06-13-12 02:18 PM
    I'm getting duplicated calender entries each time I sync. I can sync 5 times and I get 5 entries of the same event. Rolling back to 6.1.0.B34 since it was the most stable for me.
    06-21-12 09:36 AM
    I had to go to Microsoft Fixit to solve this issue. Fairly easy to follow instructions. They can remotely help you get rid of the "old" new version so you can install the "new" old version again. The problem lies in your computer's registry.
    tdleon likes this.
    06-27-12 11:56 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD