A couple of weeks ago I upgraded to v5.0 of Desktop Manager. I synchronize with my PC using a USB cable and I'm not on a BES. PC OS is Windows XP. At first, when I synced, I got double entries on my device - one was the device/default calendar; the other was my e-mail address. I managed to delete the device/default calendar, but now I have a different problem:

I'm set up for a 2-way synchronization, but every time I sync, the following happens:

1. All existing entries from Lotus Notes get replaced on my device calendar. Fortunately, they're not duplicated.
    2. New entries from Lotus Notes get added to the device
    3. New entries on the device are ignored. They are not added to Notes and they are not deleted from the device.

The CICAL and CMIME default entries are my e-mail address (the one associated with the device, not my Lotus Notes address). I've deleted the calender databases. I've done a clean uninstall and reinstall of Desktop Manager. I've reset the synchronization settings.

I'm not sure what else to try. Any ideas?
    09-04-09 03:19 PM
    I am having similar issues. Lotus Notes synced fine with my Tour for about the first 3-4 weeks. Now in the last week it keeps adding duplicates and making minor changes to the calendar items.

Since its my work calendar I'm syncing to I want to get it cleaned up so people are not confused.

Thanks for any help.
    09-09-09 12:52 AM
    I did the following things - not sure if they were all necessary, but it's working properly.

1. Reset the device View Document

2. Deleted databases for Profiles, Profiles Options, Calendar, Calendar - All, Calendar Options (from Backup and Restore>Advanced)

3. Reset the Configuration (Synchronize>Configure Synchronization)

4. Set up the configuration again.

Nice to have it back.
    09-21-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD