09-15-17 10:27 PM
32 12
tools
    Maybe the next Toronto/GTA meetup, should be a surprise morning mobile one....like on the Go Transit lakeshore line from Oshawa? to Hamilton?...would Go Transit (operated through the Province) let you sequester a car in morning and evening rush hours (Just announce what car/and train departure you'd be on) ? With the train engineer announcing to the whole train what car the meetup is in. Maybe you could cater some breakfast bars/yoghurt/danish/donuts and coffee or just some French Vanilla Tims?

Inspired by:
    https://www.recode.net/2017/4/25/154...bway-commuters
    05-04-17 01:12 AM
    ...somewhere here the other day, (I think the VIP Toronto event thread as it was starting) I mentioned having Kevin dress up in his super-hero BlackBerry outfit, and touring around in the tripped out driverless Ford BlackBerry Mobile -waving out of the sunroof - with his I say "KEY" you say "one"... Batman like getup ...seems NETFLIX likes that Ontario cottage country concept as well...maybe BlackBerry should join their tour for demoing the KEYone, once June30th hits........
    (All the mayors can give him the KEYone's to their towns and villages...)

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/netflix-pl...203316989.html
    05-19-17 12:34 AM
    I wonder if CrackBerry will do another Toronto meetup for the Krypton?
    09-09-17 11:49 PM
    I wonder if CrackBerry will do another Toronto meetup for the Krypton?
    I'm there if it happens
    09-10-17 12:09 AM
    Let's make BlackBerry great again and design a phone for the people by the people. I'm out here looking for investment to build the next best BlackBerry.
    09-14-17 12:27 PM
    Let's make BlackBerry great again and design a phone for the people by the people. I'm out here looking for investment to build the next best BlackBerry.
    As long as it isnt one of those "Bring back BB10" or "Passport with Android" phones, then all is good.
    As long as it isnt one of those "Bring back BB10" or "Passport with Android" phones, then all is good.
32 12